Crossroads has been reviewed and revised ready for school based implementation in 2015.
Crossroads is a requirement for NSW government schools. The Curriculum Planning and Programming, Assessing and Reporting to Parents K – 12 policy standards requires schools to deliver Crossroads for a minimum indicative time of 25 hours. This can be completed in Year 11 or Year 12 or both.
A new website has been developed to host the content and support materials for implementation.
The website is publicly accessible at http://www.learning.schools.nsw.edu.au/crossroads/
The website hosts Crossroads content and support materials including:
• the principles of Crossroads
• a process for implementing school based Crossroads programs
• guidelines for engaging external providers as part of Crossroads
• approaches to Crossroads implementation
• school case studies
• teaching and learning resources
• professional learning resources
• frequently asked questions for teachers and principals.